10 January 2014

GABRIELLE UNION AND DWAYNE WADE

Dwade Gab

Our favorite dramatic couple, Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade, are back in the news. She 

did an interview with Glamour in which she dished out relationship advice (yeah, we know). 

She said that the split was ultimately her fault because she was so busy…which people on 

Twitter took to mean she blamed herself for Wade getting someone pregnant. Here’s the quote:

"When you’re debating whether to go backward or forward, you have to look
        at the  original issue. [When Dwyane and I broke up briefly in 2013], it was
        because of distance and scheduling.

I finished filming the show, then I flew to Vegas right away to start shooting Think
         Like a Man Too. I couldn’t take time off, and I missed some quality togetherness
         we desperately needed.

Over the summer, I reassessed priorities. I’d always wanted an awesome career
         with back-to-back projects, but I realized I wasn’t willing to sacrifice my relationship 
         for it. Moving forward, I decided my work schedule has to make sense for our
         family. Bottom line: If an issue’s a deal breaker, it’s a deal breaker. If your
         relationship isn’t something you’re willing to give up and you can compromise, do
         so."




Poor Gabrielle Union! sijaelewa anajilaumu nini kwa kweli

No comments:

Post a Comment