22 May 2012

TRAGIC DEATH


Beautiful Emily Longley, she was a model


Emily akiwa na boyfriend wake aliyemuua kwa wivu


Wazazi wa boyfriend wake


Picha iliyomfanya boyfriend afupishe maisha yake at only 17 years. Akiwa ame- pose na "cheeky waiters"


Wealthy jeweller’s son Elliot Turner blew his top when he saw the modelling assignment shots of 17-year-old Emily.
Incensed Turner, yesterday found guilty of her murder, told friends the snaps were “pervy” and “made her look like a whore”.
He added: “I will kill her. I will go to prison and still be a millionaire when I come out.”
Turner, 20, suspected Emily was seeing other men behind his back — and the pictures of her with the semi-naked waiters convinced him he was right.
He told a friend of Emily’s who organised the photo session: “Stop encouraging Emily to do these shoots, it’s unacceptable. I don’t want Emily going out with pervy lads or my enemies because I will f****** kill them.”
Source: BBC

Angejua, angemkimbia huyo jamaa kama ukoma! Hii inaweza mtokea yeyote tuu. Wivu wa hivi ni mbaya mnooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment